2.1 Bluetooth Speaker – Cantilever Style – Build Plan
Build this 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Speaker by downloading this detailed 36 page plan that will show you how to go about it. The plans provide you with detailed step-by-step instructions and a list and links to tools, parts and materials that you will need.
*Build plan dimensions are given in millimetres.
When following this build plan, the end result should give you a system that will have the following approximate specifications:
- Frequency Response: 44 Hz – 20000 Hz (-3dB)
- Sensitivity: (2.83V/1 m) 83 dB
- Power Output: (Left/Right Channels) 30 Watts each (4 Ohms), (Subwoofer Channel) 60 watts (4 Ohms)
- Bass Principle: (3 inch Full Range Drivers) Sealed, (5.25 inch Subwoofer) Bass Reflex
- Crossover Point: 180 Hz – 250 Hz User selectable (250 Hz recommended)
- Size (W x H x D): 560 mm x 215 mm x 228 mm
The above 3 pages are extracts from the build plan.
Watch the build video above.